<body>
Everything I've wanted.
Friday, June 1, 2012

Okay, I won't admit to others outside of this blog, but I think it would be nice to get back into a relationship again after so long. But also, I can't help but think that I'm scared of what would happen. Guess, the first cut really goes in deep huh?

But if I could meet someone, who would hopefully be my husband instead of some guy that I'll have a one time relationship kind, this is the kind of relationship I would want.

Aesthetics aside, he has to be tall though, cause I'm like, tall too. Lol. He also has to have nice hair and probably just look healthy because I really like guys with that kind of healthy glow. Though it shows he isn't really buff and all that shit, he just has to look healthy. That's it :D


 Of course he has to respect me, and also be loyal. I would really appreciate it if he is also open to talking about his problems cause I'm that kind of person. Open, I mean.


 The sex part really doesn't faze me much but he has to not use sex as a tool to break me or even use me. As I said, men must respect their girlfriends like how he respects his mum or sister. 


 Being a lil secretive also wouldn't hurt cause I wouldn't want him to tell his friends all the nitty gritty about me instead of telling me about his problems that he has with me xP


 Plus, I wouldn't want to be dating myself, he must also be there since I have a fear of being abandoned.


 Like all the shitty things I did in my past relationship. I hope he can forgive me and not put it against me cause that's all in my past. 


 Ooh, I would honestly love it if he texts me first. Cause it shows that he's thinking of me, plus I wouldn't want to disturb too much and I hate th fact sometimes that I get clingy to someone. I'm afraid of caring for people. 


 :3 Lol, dunno if I can commit. Not because I cheat, but because I'm a commitment-phobe. :P


 Of course, he has to do that. If he does cheat on me, I wouldn't even give him a second chance to redeem himself. What's done is done. You can't undo it.


 YES. I ca't emphasise this anymore. When I tell him my probs, he would never shrug it of and will listen to me. He doesn't even have to try to solve it, I just would want him to listen :/


 True. Previous relationship baggage. I hope my future boyfriend wouldn't hurt me for the fun of it. Cause then we would have a major-breaking-deal breaker relationship problem. And I don't think I wanna be there to solve it :P


True.


I want someone who I can be silly with, listen to my problems, won't force me to do something I don't like, respect me, give me my space when I need to, laugh&hangout with, cook with *blush*, text everyday, hold me at night before I sleep, stroke my hair before I sleep, show me&tells me he loves me, be loyal, respect me treat me like how a gentleman will treat his lady.


In truth, I really just crave the love of another human being. It gets lonely being alone sometimes. 




;I don't want to be left, in this world tonight, am I alone in this fight? Or is anybody out there? 





Labels:



Profile
the typist


Tenny
Just a normal girl having a not so secret blog cause I need just want to share my true feelings and maybe let someone know their not alone in their pain? :)


Archives
gone with the wind

March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
November 2012

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration