<body>
Imperfection.
Thursday, May 31, 2012



Always on the shorter end of the stick, always a liability to everyone. "Who cares if Tennielle isn't there? That she needs someone right now? Oh, she actually was gone?" yeah, I know. It's alright though, I still love myself way better than anyone else.

If looks could kill? Right. You were my best guy friend, the one I trusted to with all my secrets, the one I could laugh with, not getting romantically involved with. That idea totally disgusts me. You once told me I don't intimidate guys but instead friendzone them? Hello, I've been friendzoned more than you ever could know, so don't put it like as though I'm a heartless bitch, kay?

Plus, it was barely even 3 months after I broke up, as if could believe in other guys again after what that idiot put me through?

So now, after all that shit that has happened, with you telling me how you really feel and then me ignoring you and everyone telling me to talk to you back again not make me feel bad also? You don't know how everyone looks at me in the group cause I don't talk to you. One of them thinks I'm overreacting. But ask everyone... They also feel uncomfortable around you, so don't blame me kay?

Can;t help it that every time you talk to me, give me special attention, make me feel more like a heartless bitch, give me those weird looks and do you remember, when we were talking last time as friends, you always made references to me being horny and a slut?

Okay, I know I've made mistakes in my past relationship that were completely irreversible and it took a toll on me okay? Every one of my fucking actions took a toll on me.



Point is, I'm moving on, and it will help me immensely if you moved on too.


Ugh, telling my feelings really is therapeutic.


 
;I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego house, If things go wrong we can knock it down.


Labels: , ,



Profile
the typist


Tenny
Just a normal girl having a not so secret blog cause I need just want to share my true feelings and maybe let someone know their not alone in their pain? :)


Archives
gone with the wind

March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
November 2012

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration